We are Cytech Qualfied Mechanics
Here are Hooked on Cycling we have a fully equipped 1000 square foot workshop where our Cytech qualified mechanics can repair your bike for you. You can call us today on 01506 631 919 to book your bike in for repairs or for a service.
If you have bought a bike from somewhere else and need it built up correctly then we can provide this service for you.
Our qualified mechanics can also do custom bike builds, and wheel builds.
We offer three types of service – Minor, Medium and Full
Minor Service * £35
We recommend that your bike gets serviced regularly. This is just like an MOT but for a bike.
- check brake/gear cables and adjust
- check tyre pressures
- check brake blocks/pads
- check bottom bracket and tighten bolts to correct torque setting
- report additional work that needs to be done
Medium Service * £55 (V-Brakes), £75 (disc brakes)
- Minor Service plus in addition
- replace brake/gear cable inners
- replace brake blocks (V-Brake), replace pads (Hydraulic brakes)
- hydraulic brakes bleeds at an additional cost
Full Service * £100, £125 (disc brakes)
- Full strip and rebuild of the bike
- Hub service
- Hydraulic brakes bleeds at an additional cost
- Suspension forks are not stripped.
*Any extras that are not included in the service will be charged on top of the price of the service.
Please Note: If bikes are not picked up within 1 week of the work being completed then we have a £2.50 per week (or part week)storage charge.