The Cyrano R3 is a high-end alloy seat post from fi'zi:k. Made Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6), this is both strong and lightweight. It is available in 2 diameters (27.2 and 31.6mm) and 2 lengths (270mm and 400mm) and designed to perfectly finish off a pairing with the fi'zi:k Cyrano Handlebars and Stems.
- Full Description
- Enquiry Form
The Cyrano R3 is a high-end alloy seat post from fi’zi:k. Made Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6), this is both strong and lightweight. It is available in 2 diameters (27.2 and 31.6mm) and 2 lengths (270mm and 400mm) and designed to perfectly finish off a pairing with the fi’zi:k Cyrano Handlebars and Stems.
These products are being ridden at the highest leve of professional cycling, UCI World Tour level by AG2R Pro Cycling Team.
- This seat post clamp is easily adjusted and quick to install the saddle into.
- The saddle clamp is designed specifically to be saddle rail-friendly, ensuring an even distribution of the load once a saddle is clamped in place.
- There is lots of adjustment along the length of the saddle rail as the top part of the clamp is shorter than the base.
- The saddle clamp has a flat top with no screws protruding. This means there is no danger of reducing saddle comfort derived from a dynamic saddle base that might otherwise be restricted from moving.
- The post can be used back to front, releasing the adjuster wheel all the way. This allows the rider change their position to be closer to their bars in triathlon or time trials.
- The round shaft is slightly ovalised, using thicker material fore and aft, thinner to each side. This optimal material distribution increases strength whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
- All seat post clamp parts are heat-treated for 3 times the industry standard, making them particularly durable and resistant to corrosion.
Material: Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6)
Bolts: Stainless steel
Weight: 215g (31.6mm x 270mm)
Please fill in the form below to enquiry about availability